Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fancy Smancy...

I am so sorry I haven't posted in awhile but at the same time I'm glad. It gives me a reason to post this amazing hair do as sort of a peace offering...
I saw this hair do at Babes in Hairland and I fell in love with it!
I started to do it how she did and I found it difficult. So I changed it a little bit.

I first divided the hair in half and secured it with a rubber-band.

I then took the sections of the pony tail and bobby pinned them where I thought looked cute.
Just to remember... sometimes you have to pin up more than one section before you get the look you want. Don't give up on the first one.

Then I curled the bottom. We have family pictures coming up soon and I think I'm going to do this one for her pictures. It is just so darn cute!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin