Friday, September 4, 2009

SALE!!

Sorry I don't know if I'll be able to post hairstyles for awhile.... school just started and Im WAY busy. But I'll try for weekends. Tomorrow we are doing our family pictures and I need to come up with some fancy hair dos. I'll post them later.

But now to the real reason I'm posting.... Every Little Detail is having a Labor Day SALE!!! Let's define SALE!!! shall we? ok SALE!!! means: RUN OVER TO EVERY LITTLE DETAIL BECAUSE EVENTUALLY THE SALE WILL BE DONE AND YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED OUT ON SOME FABULOUS STUFF!!

ok Details... starting tomorrow and runnning through Monday (Labor Day!).They will be offering 30% off your entire order for this Labor Day special
You just need to enter the code LaborDay in when they checkout and it will give them 30% off your order!! What a great way to celebrate Labor Day by adding some new accesories to your collection!!

1 comment:

private salon said...

Nice blog....keep on blog

Blog Widget by LinkWithin